We are excited to announce our 2012-2013 schedule for our Guest Lecture Series. All lectures are on Tuesday evenings and require registration. Unless otherwise stated, all lectures begin at 5:00.
- Pre-Registration: contact K. Stone at (202) 994-7362 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please inform Ms. Stone if you would like ASHA CEUs and/or a Certificate of Attendance
- On-site Registration: will be held 15 minutes prior to each lecture
Spring 2013 Guest Lecture Series
Special Lecture Opportunity - April 30, 2013 from 5:00 - 6:30
"Language & Music: Sound & Structure"
- Robert Slevc, PhD, University of Maryland, College Park
- Location: GWU Foggy Bottom Campus, Location TBA
- Dr. Slevc is the Director of the Language & Music Cognition Lab in the Department of Psychology at the University of Maryland, College Park
March 26, 2013 from 5:00-6:30
"Sensory Processing Disorders"
- Britt Collins, OTR, Denver, CO
- Location: GWU Foggy Bottom Campus, Funger Hall, 2201 G St., NW, Room 223, Washington, DC 20052
- Ms. Collins is a graduate of Colorado State University, whose expertise addresses sensory issues in a wide range of disorders and disability groups, including autism spectrum disorders, SPD, ADHD, feeding issues, cerebral palsy and Down syndrome.