We are excited to announce our 2013-2014 schedule for our Guest Lecture Series. All lectures are held on Tuesday evenings and although free, require registration. Unless otherwise stated, all lectures begin at 5:00 and provide ASHA CEUs.
- Pre-Registration: contact K. Stone at (202) 994-7362 or email her at email@example.com
- Please inform Ms. Stone if you would like ASHA CEUs and/or a Certificate of Attendance
- On-site Registration: will be held 15 minutes prior to each lecture
Spring 2014 Guest Lecture Series
February 6, 2014 from 5:00 - 6:30*
- Loretta Nunez, Director of Academic Affairs & Research Education, ASHA
- Location: GWU Foggy Bottom Campus, Funger Hall, 2201 G St., NW, Room 108
- Disclosure Statement: Loretta Nunez has a financial relationship with the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, which pays her salary. She has a non-financial relationship with the Interprofessional Professionalism Collaborative. Ms. Nunez has no financial or non-financial relationship with the GWU Department of Speech and Hearing Science. She was an invited guest to dinner following the presentation.
March 27, 2014 from 5:00 - 6:30*
"Atypical Cognitive and Brain Development in Autism Spectrum Disorders"
- Greg Wallace, PhD, GWU Speech & Hearing Science Department
- Location: GWU Foggy Bottom Campus, Elliot School of International Affairs, 1957 E St., NW, Room 113
- Disclosure Statement: Greg Wallace has a financial relationship with the GWU Department of Speech and Hearing Science, which pays his salary. Dr. Wallace has no non-financial relationship with the GWU Department of Speech and Hearing Science. He will be an invited guest to dinner following the presentation.